- SAPNET (Society for Andhra Pradesh Network) undertakes Educational Programmes, Production and telecasting of video lessons on behalf of all the wings of Education Departments. The Commissioner of Collegiate Education, A.P., Vijayawada created a separate wing called MANA TV CELL to administer the programmes of MANA TV.
- Telecast of MANA TV lessons is through Channel - I (Recorded Lessons) and Channel-II (Live & Interactive Presentation). Channel - I telecasts “Video Recorded Lessons” of Undergraduate Subjects. The scope of channel - II is wide as it brings experts into the studio to deliver “Live Presentations”. These live telecasts are scheduled daily from 11:00 A.M to 11:45 A.M.
- MANA TV Cell facilitates the telecast of curriculum based lessons of conventional as well as restructured subjects. This telecast provides the latest information on the topic in the best possible way using appropriate pictures, animations etc. Besides regular lessons group discussions, panel discussions, teleconferences, special live programmes and certificate courses on communication skills etc., are telecast through MANA TV
- To supplement class room teaching for better grasp of the subject.
- To provide effective teaching with visual aids to all the students.
- To help students studying in rural areas, backward & remote areas where there is shortage of faculty and infrastructure facilities.
- To provide access to opportunities and to interact with the subject experts.
- To train students in Job Oriented Programmes through certificate courses.
- To conduct special live programmes with subject experts.
Smt.Kavaragiri.Geetha, Assistant Professor in Computer Science is the co-ordinator of the MANA TV at College level. The co-ordinator of MANA TV circulates the schedule, planned and sent by the MANA TV CELL of the CCE, to all the departments of the College. The students are instructed to attend the telecast programmes along with the concerned department faculty members. A record of student and staff attendance is maintained by the Coordinator. The feedback is submitted online to the Commissionerate daily for further improvement of the programmes. He co-ordinates the above said activities, makes sure that all the students & teaching staff watch the programmes and ensures that the students get maximum benefit out of it.