Internal Quality Assurance Cell was established in 2017 and since then IQAC has been monitoring the developmental aspects of the Institution.
In coordination with the Academic Council and UGC and other important bodies and departments IQAC monitors various aspects related to the internal quality and guides the departments for quality initiatives and suggests ways to promote quality in the institution.
IN TUNE WITH THE VISION, MISSION AND CORE VALUES OF NAAC, THE IQAC GUIDES THE INSTITUTION :
1.To offer globally competent, locally relevant and skill oriented programmes to promote employability
3. To offer great choices to students in courses / subjects
4. To promote research in curriculum related areas and in disciplinary areas
5. To evolve better and comprehensive ways to assess the performance of students
6. To develop a culture of exploration, innovation and flexibility
7. To develop the institution’s ‘eco system’ i.e, the institutional ethos of diversity and excellence
8. To encourage teachers as ‘reflective thinkers’ to be engaged in professional development activities for updation and capability enhancement.